Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 7, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 10

So today is the last day of Phase 1 - the cleanse phase.  I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was pretty uneventful.  Which, in the case of a cleanse, I suppose is a good thing!

Tomorrow starts Phase 2 - the toning phase.  The purpose of the cleanse phase is to prepare your body to maximize the supplements and nutrients in Phase 2.  From what I've ready, most people lose the bulk of their weight loss in Phase 1 (which hasn't been spectacular) and the bulk of their inches in Phase 2.  We shall see.


30 Minutes before breakfast: Fruit Punch Spark, ProBiotic Restore Ultra
(side note - I got some more flavors of Spark today which I'm excited to try!  Pink Lemonade, Strawberry Mango, Cherry)

Breakfast: Fiber Drink, Egg sandwich (whole grain english muffin, baked egg, coconut manna)


Snack: Banana

Lunch: Salad (romaine lettuce, walnuts, craisins, chicken, lite honey mustard dressing, hard boiled egg), carrots, nut thins (almond)

Snack: grapes

Dinner: Black Bean Burger on a Sandwich Thin, 2 Omegaplex, cherries

Snack: Apple and maybe some peanut butter

One thing I should have mentioned every time I complained about the awful Fiber Drink is that it comes in a Peaches and Cream variety that I hear is not as bad. I am definitely trying that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment