Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 18.5

Seriously, this is getting old.  I took my before breakfast pills and walked out of the house without the breakfast ones.  So I'm just going to not take the before breakfast pills tomorrow and take the rest of them.

Zumba tonight and then walked/jogged 2 miles.  More walking than jogging - I bought a knee brace, and it helped a bit; but it was so hot and humid, it was not a lot of fun.

I did have a Spark during Zumba and took Catalyst before I worked out.  It will be interesting to see if I see a difference in inches at the end of the week.  The challenge was supposed to end on Friday, June 22; but with all the times I've forgotten to take the MNS, I think I'll wrap up on Sunday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment