Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 8

Day 8 - No catchy intro today, but I have pictures!

30 Minutes before breakfast: Fruit Punch Spark, ProBiotic Restore Ultra

Breakfast: Egg sandwich (whole grain english muffin, baked egg, coconut manna)

(Coconut Manna is "a delicious whole food, made of pure, dried coconut flesh. This tropical "melts in your mouth" treat contains 12% fiber and 9% protein and nourishing fats."  I like it on my breakfast sandwiches because it gives it a tropical flavor, but it doesn't melt very well if you put it on a toasted bun.  So this time I melted it first and then spread it on - worked much better!)

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Salad (romaine lettuce, walnuts, craisins, chicken, lite honey mustard dressing, hard boiled egg), carrots

Before Exercise - Catalyst and Fruit Punch Spark

Dinner: Orange, MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean burger (I forget how good these are!) on a whole wheat sandwich thin with advocado, 2 Omegaplex (which, as I pointed out yesterday, is 1 serving)



Snack: not sure I'll need a snack tonight.  If so, probably the strawberries and honeydew melon I didn't eat at work today

Bedtime: Nothing!  No more horse pills!  (But 2 more days of Fiber Drink...)



Today was such a nice day.  I went for a run...went a little further than I originally intended


Definitely not my best time, but not too shabby.  Something's going on with my knee so hopefully that works itself out soon.

I love the view on the rail trail that I run.  There were lots of butterflies today...and these (my favorite)

In other news, I went a little cracker crazy tonight after my run.  I don't know why I can't seem to get it through my head that I should not go to the store when I'm hungry!  I also bought grapes.  Mmm.


I told you I had pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment