Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 14


30 Minutes Before Breakfast: Cherry Spark, 1st color MNS Packet

Breakfast: Vanilla meal replacement shake (I blended it with coconut oil and ice cubes) and both white MNS packets
Vanilla is the flavor I had started out with.  After today, I'm really, really glad I decided to order a box of chocolate, too.  I did not care for the plain vanilla.  Next time I'm going to add some extras and probably some sweetener - and the coconut oil was a bad idea.  I'm not sure if it was all the pills, the coconut oil or something else; but I ended up feeling a little sick.  I probably only drank 1/5 of the shake (which was about 48 oz total - blending it really ups the volume!!).  This was not a winner today.  Back to chocolate tomorrow :)

30 Minutes Before Lunch: 2nd color MNS packet

Lunch: Salad (romaine lettuce, walnuts, craisins, chicken, lite honey mustard dressing), grapes

Dinner: Black bean burger on a sandwich thin with mayo, baby carrots and hummus, nuts
Stupid nuts...


No comments:

Post a Comment