Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 12

So the family party was good.  I knew there would be healthy choices there!  Along with some not-so-healthy choices, but I didn't do too badly.

30 Minutes Before Breakfast: Strawberry Mango Spark (I actually liked this better than I thought I would.  Honestly, I expected to hate it.  In my experience, strawberry/whatever is usually flavored with more of the whatever flavor than strawberry.  The strawberry was really strong with a good amount of mango.  Not my favorite, but I'll drink it again.  Very tropical.), 1st color MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst

Breakfast: Chocolate meal replacement shake (I blended it with PB2 and strawberries...mmm) and both white MNS packets

30 Minutes Before Lunch: 2nd color MNS packet

Lunch: Black bean burger on a sandwich thin with mayo, grapes

Dinner: Chicken, cheesy potatoes, baked beans, watermelon and strawberries, salad, this super yummy strawberry/lemon tart (half a slice) and a piece of cake.  3 layer vanilla wedding cake.  It was really dense and really, really good. 

That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment