Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 2, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 5

I wanted to record each day in case all of a sudden something changed dramatically.  I realize that to this point, it's like reading the same thing day after day.  Thanks for sticking with it so far :)

30 Minutes Before Breakfast: Mandarin Orange Spark and ProBiotic Restore Ultra

Breakfast: Banana and hard-boiled egg

Lunch: Salad (romaine, walnuts, light honey mustard dressing), rotisserie chicken

Snack: Baby carrots, hummus

Dinner: Stir fry, brown rice 1 Omegaplex

Snack: Cocoa Roast almonds

Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablet

Went grocery shopping tonight so I can vary my menu next week.  Between that and Pinterest, I should be able to figure out something more creative than salads, chicken and hard boiled eggs!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what your food plan is, but what about drained yogurt and frozen blueberries. Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dairy for at least the first 10 days...I'm not sure about after that. Plus I don't like blueberries. Ick. But I'm making Egg McMuffins for breakfasts this week with whole grain english muffins and coconut manna instead of butter.

      Delete