Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 1, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 4

My favorite part about today?  No Fiber Drink!! Yay!!  It's the little things...

30 Minutes Before Breakfast: Mandarin Orange Spark  (I need to remember that it tastes a lot better when I mix it with cold water)

Breakfast: Went a little wild today.  Oatmeal with protein powder, peanut butter, honey and sliced bananas.  I was hoping it would hold me until lunch.  I lasted until about 11:30 (about an hour longer than usual).

Snack: 1/2 cup grapes, hard-boiled egg

Lunch: Salad (romaine, walnuts, light honey mustard dressing), rotisserie chicken, baby carrots, hummus

Snack: Cocoa Roast almonds

My hip is quite a lot better, but I didn't work out today. 

Dinner: Stir fry (chicken breast, broccoli and Stir Fry sauce which I'm pretty sure is not encouraged), brown rice 1 Omegaplex

Snack: Not sure yet - probably the apple I didn't eat earlier because I ate almonds instead

Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablet

Although I'm not bouncing off the walls, I think maybe I have a little more energy today.  I've also noticed that I'm waking up earlier.  Don't get me wrong - I stay in bed right until I need to get up; but I'm waking up earlier.  That's got to be something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment