Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chopped Salad and Upside Down World

Is it weird that I hate salad but loved chopped salad?  Apparently if something is in small enough pieces, it's more fun to eat and tastes better.  Hmm...

I found some Chopped Salad Kits at Sam's Club last week.  Tonight I had the Chopped Asian Salad with some (chopped) chicken.  It was good.  A little too much green onion for me, but I'll eat it again.  Tomorrow.



I also took some before pics tonight.  I wasn't going to post these anywhere for a very long time, but I remembered when you take your picture in a mirror that is slanted it doesn't look so bad.  So here's my before.  Actually my during since this is 29 pounds down from when I started.  And unfortunately 11 pounds up from where I was.

Yes, my ceiling has a gaping hole in it.  Yes, my mirror is dirty.  It's been waiting to go to the garage for trash day.  Now that that's out of the way...

Seeing these pictures in the mirror reminds me of something I used to love when I was little.  I would take a hand-held mirror and hold it facing the ceiling.  Then I would look into it and walk.  It's like a whole new world!  You need to step over door jambs, watch out for light fixtures all while trying not to bump into anything back in the "real world". 

Yes, I realize that makes me a little different.  Enough to think maybe I shouldn't mention that another favorite thing to do would be to spin in circles and lay in the grass while watching the sky spin.  Actually, I still do that.  And I may or may not have taught my niece and nephew how to spin...


2 comments:

  1. We are glad that the chopped salad kit is helping you enjoy eating salad! We thought you might be interested in checking out our Simply Delicious Meals Italian Chopped Salad,http://bit.ly/zikFAr, or our Chopped Salad with Colossal Shrimp recipe, http://bit.ly/zjdqv6. Thanks for shopping at Sam’s Club and let us know if you try them.
    – Carrie from Sam’s Club

    ReplyDelete