Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Highland Festival 5K

Well, I did it.  Ran through town with everyone in Alma watching.  It wasn't so bad; but on the way back, this cute kid kept pace with me so everyone was looking at him and commenting how cute.  Of course, the up side is that everyone was looking at him...and not me!

My time for this run was 37:09.  I'm still not sure how the official time is exactly what the clock says if time really doesn't start until you cross over the mat, but it's still 2 minutes faster than last week so I'll take it!  I have a lot more training to do before my next one...especially since I pushed myself to run the last little bit and thought I was going to lose it as soon as I finished running!

But I'm still determined to learn to love running.  I think I'm getting a little closer every time I run.

1 comment: