Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Getting too small for my britches

I'm noticing small changes, and it's kind of fun.  Like discovering something new every day.

I am beginning to feel my shoulder muscles...I've never been able to feel them before.  And I'm beginning to feel the top of my ribcage. 

I have a favorite pair of pants...they're exercise pants, but I wear them to just lounge around the house.  I was noticing last night how they're longer than they used to be, and I kept tripping over them.  Tonight it dawned on me...they're too big!  Fortunately they have a drawstring so I can keep wearing them for a little while.  But it's really neat to have under-grown a size that I've been wanting to get into for a long time. 

It's also expensive.

Someday I'm going to organize a Sister to Sister sale.  Where people who have lost weight can rent table space and sell their good-quality clothing.  In the meantime, I love Goodwill, Salvation Army and garage sales!  And my sister is getting some nice clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment