Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

24 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 2

I'm really hungry today.  Probably because I keep thinking about tacos and Diet Pepsi and cookies and caramels...

30 Minutes Before Breakfast: Mandarin Orange Spark

Breakfast: Fiber Drink (Ick!), banana, hard boiled egg

Snack: 1 cup strawberries, hard-boiled egg
I actually had another snack of cocoa roast almonds because everybody at work was talking about food!!

Lunch: Salad (romaine, walnuts, light honey mustard dressing), rotisserie chicken, baby carrots, hummus

Snack: Apple slices, natural peanut butter (no sugar added)

Before workout: 3 Catalyst
Workout: Ran 2 miles

Dinner: Rotisserie chicken, brown rice, carrots, cucumber, avocado, orange, 1 Omegaplex




Snack: More cocoa roast almonds.  And probably another apple.

Bedtime: Herbal Cleanse Tablet

I drank at least 64 oz water today - probably closer to 75 when you consider the 8 oz I had to drink immediately after the Fiber Drink.

My joints are sore today.  My right hip has been sore for the past few weeks, but today my left knee joined in the party.  I'm thinking that it probably has something to do with toxins and will probably go away.  It's not very conducive to running, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment