Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Slowly but surely, change is coming

Having been overweight for my entire adolescent and adult life, it's been really interesting to notice changes happening.


The other day I noticed that my collarbone is more evident.  Awhile back, I noticed that I can feel my chin bone.  I also noticed that I can feel the part of my bicep that is muscle.  I mean, I've always felt the muscle; but I'm starting to feel the part where the muscle slopes down.

I can feel an indent in the side of my leg, and I'm starting to see cheekbones.

It's been interesting because I figure I'm a little over a third of the way through my journey so I'm excited to see what is still to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, your "guns" are starting to show. Good job on being a third of the way through your journey!!

    ReplyDelete